Spare part’s provisions
- Express transportation and delivery of packages as well as spare parts from Paris CDG airport to port with customs formalities (e.g. T1, EXA etc…).
- Clearance at the port for loading on board.
- Urgent transport of industrial spare parts for your ships throughout Europe.
Cash to master
- Provide all currencies at the best rate.
- Personnal delivery to master via secured and insured cases (single opening by hand / ink emission ADN).
- Export declaration to the customs services.
- Possibility to give USD or EUR on board.
Interport Crew Services has received multiple inquiries from vessel owners and operators on how to obtain a Ship Sanitation Control Certificate (SSCC) and/or a Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate (SSCEC).
These certificates, required by International Health Regulations (IHR) 2005, replaced the “Deratting” Certificates required under IHR 1969 and may be required by certain “Competent Authorities” (i.e. Foreign Port Authorities) for arriving ships (as defined in IHR Article 1; Definitions 1.1).
With our partner ; we are now able to provide a positive answer to your request and to assist for the renewal of Ship Sanitation Control Certificate (SSCC) and/or a Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate (SSCEC) in ALL French ports.
Schengen visa services
Le Havre (Head office)
Ports : Le Havre, Dieppe, Fécamp, Antifer, Port-Jérome, Rouen.
Ports : Dunkirk, Calais, Boulogne.
Saint Nazaire (Office)
Ports : Saint-Malo, Le Legue, Brest, Lorient, Saint-Nazaire, Montoir, Donges, Nantes, Les Sables d'Olonne, La Pallice, Rochefort, Ambes, Bordeaux, Bassens, Paulliac.
Ports : Sete, Port-la-Nouvelle, Fos-Sur-Mer, Lavera, Caronte, Martigues, Marseille, La Seyne-sur-Mer, Toulon.