Schengen visa services
Thanks to our deep knowledge of the Schengen regulations for obtaining transit Schengen visas for seamen, we can provide professional and efficient services to ship-owners and thus in the best conditions possible for smooth operations. We have different solutions to offer depending on the urgency and the ships call date.
(at the consulate)
My crew has enough time to apply the Schengen visa at consulate before ship ETA.
- Available for all French ports.
- Secured at the French embassy of the origin country.
- Fast track procedure with our letter of invitation (LOI), Visa is issued within 48 hours after the appointment with French consulate.
- Visa is valid for long term : several months to several years.
- Your crew can travel with any airlines.
- Available for all nationalities.
(Arrival at the airport)
My crew does not have enough time to apply the Schengen visa at consulate before ship ETB.
- Available for all French ports and some Europeans ports
- Secured at Paris CDG Airport, or Munich and Zurich airports
- Visa is valid only a couple of days for your crew, to transit from airport to ship
- Only a few airlines agree the VOA / OKTB procedure
Depending of the situation
For all seaman
- Preparation of documents.
- Meet and greet.
- VOA procedure (Schengen visa on arrival).
- Connection to the domestic flight.
- Welcome at Paris CDG airport.
- Obtain transit Schengen visas from police or customs depending on the ship’s port of call.
- Obtain transit Schengen visas at Paris CDG airport with implementation of the VOA / OKTB procedure.
- Obtain transit Schengen visas from the port.
- immigration by arranging appointments and all necessary documents.
- Arrange transfer from ship to immigration and to the airport.
- Can arrange hotel accommodation, medical test etc.
Schengen visa for all situation